Friday 6 March 2009

What Is Your Favorite Jewelry?

I saw this on another person's blog.... and I gotta say, it intrigued me. So I thought I'd steal the idea and put it  on MY blog! *evil grin*

I have several pieces of jewelry that I simply adore. I don't know if I can choose between them! They all have meaning that is precious to me....

First up - my engagement ring. My ring now is a 3 stone ring, with a sapphire in between 2 diamonds - all about a 0.25 carat size each. It is not the original ring that Hubby proposed to me with (that one was a 0.25 carat solitaire).... But I adore it. It's different from the average engagement ring, and I love how unique it is. And I'm a sucker for colored gems, too.

Next up - my diamond earrings. I have princess cut diamond solitaire earrings that my Hubby gave me one year... Just because he loved me. He tucked them inside of some roses, and I actually was CRYING so hard when he handed me the roses that I didn't see the earrings in the center of the blooms! I wear them all the time.

My necklace is next up.... It's a chocolate diamond pendant that he surprised me with at Christmas. I was SHOCKED..... I never expected to get anything like that for Christmas! (I was thinking maybe an iTunes gift card, or an Old Navy gift card....) Needless to say... being a typical girl, I did a typical girl thing - I burst out into tears on Christmas morning. The kids were a little worried! :)

Then my family ring that Hubby picked out for me. It's so cool.... We actually picked out the SAME setting for a family ring (you should have seen the relief on his face!) He has great taste in gems...

There ya go! My most beloved bling.
Tell me about yours!
 

No comments: