Thursday 12 May 2011

School Assignments

I handed in two school assignments last week (on May 3rd) and I got the marks back last night.

100% on BOTH!!!!
This is the feedback from my prof for the first assignment:

Well done Cindy. You have captured MasterFile Premier well - it is indeed aimed at public libraries. The match of the biographies with book clubs was good - I had not thought of that use for it but will try it next Book Club meeting I go to.

This is a tool that anyone working reference in a public library will become very familiar with it - I think there will be more links to more full text (electronic) in the future.


Feedback from my second assignment:

Good assessment on each of these

Glad you liked the poetry index - it is a little known tool but is great for looking for any poetry imaginable. And I agree with you on the National Geographic site - I found it cluttered and disorganized - which was a disappointment given the NG's reputation and excellent magazine. I think they had so much they wanted to share they lost the focus of organization

Good work Cindy"


YAY!!!! I am so proud of myself!! So, with these marks I have

Assignment #1: 100%

Assignment #2: 86% (I know... I was cheesed off too, but hey. I passed.)

Assignment #3: 100%

Assignment #4: 100%


Overall average: 96.5%


YIPPEE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job!! You're doing awesome.