Tuesday 23 October 2007

So sad.....

I feel like I've just lost one of my best friends, and I don't know why.

See, I belong to this FANTASTIC group of Christian moms where we all have large families, and it is SO cool how God has all brought us together. We email each other on a daily basis, and we pray for each other, revel in each other's successes, cheer loudly and exuberantly for each other when we bravely attempt something new, we soothe each other's spirit's when we are down, we prop each other up when we are downcast..... It's just an amazing group of women.

Needless to say, with so much awesomeness in one small group, there's bound to be disagreements from time to time. Right? Right.
I thought we were dealing with our diversity very well, but one of our group suddenly just up and announced that she is taking a break from us.
I feel very cast aside.
I feel that she would benefit from discussing her feelings, not by shutting us out and turning her back on us.

I jus feel really sad right now.... Off to go pray about it....

No comments: