Thursday 5 June 2008

Hello June......

I can't believe what a slacker I am about writing in here.

Oh well!!! :)

Well, we have some...... interesting....... stuff coming down our way. A possible job change (again!), the kids get out of school in exactly 3 weeks (aaaahhhh!!!), and it's summer. Sort of.
Our weather here has been really wacky as of late - like to the point where we've had so much rain that our main river here in our little town flooded, and we are STILL on a boil water advisory to make our water drinkable. Needless to say, we've been drinking a lot of water from a water store here in town that I just adore.... $3.50 for a refill on an 18.9 L big ole jug. Hallelujah for cheap Tuesdays and Thursdays!!!!
I went on a date on Monday night, with Hubby to Sex And The City (the movie). Damn. I love those characters. I WANT some of those purses and jewelry!!!!! (Which is funny, since I'm not much of a purse girl)

It's just been a really busy time lately. But, I'm getting to the point where I'm so tired that I'm getting stupid, so I'll sign off.

Ciao!

No comments: