Saturday 12 April 2008

Thank Goodness - It's the Last Day!

My hubby comes home today, and I am ECSTATIC!!!! Who knew that I was such a dependent creature of a wife??? *grin*
Seriously - I have been completely shocked at how much I've missed him..... I've even resorted to watching the hockey game so I'm not so lonely!!! (Which, if you know me, I don't DO sports. At all!)
I knew that I would miss his presence in bed - I do like to have a cuddle buddy at night, and we normally just snuggle all night long. But I had to resort to putting a PILLOW behind my back, just so I could sleep!!!
And, I've come to realize that he is what makes my life fun. He brings me laughter, and shares my burdens with me, and multiplies my joy. (Awww! Don't I sound like a greeting card!)

But, before I pick him up at the airport, I still have housework to do, glasses to pick up for my eldest son, I have to vacuum, mop, tidy the kitchen and do more laundry.

Off to accomplish my day! But, let me tell you.... I am SO looking forward to tonight, when I see my hubby!

C.

No comments: