Sunday 23 November 2008

I am the Master Of Procrastination.

I have a "hot date" with the Hand Surgeon tomorrow morning. Ohhhh, in about 10 hours or so.
A sane individual would be in bed, sleeping right about now.
But have I ever CLAIMED to be sane???? NOOOO!
So what am I doing instead?
Writing on my blog. 
Surfing the Net. (our dog, Katy, has some weird pustules on her back. I squeezed them, and pus came out, and of course, my imagination started to run away with me... "What if it's cancer? Oh no! What would we do? Would we put Katy down? What would I do with all her dog paraphernalia? Oh my gosh... The kids would be so sad!")
Getting ready to put a Band-Aid on my knee (I tripped over the vacuum hose, and skinned my knee. I am some sort of genius, I tell you..) And I banged my pinky when I fell.... Good thing I'm seeing the hand surgeon tomorrow! (I am such a DOOR KNOB!)
And I am doing my "passive stretching" which is a really fancy-schmancy term for "bending the crap out of my pinky using some sort of a stretchy - velcro strappy contraption, and leaving it there for at least 15 minutes". I normally put it on when I'm driving in the car, because I'm sitting still for at least 15 in there. And then I can claim that I'm multi-tasking! :D

Oh, and look..... my stretch is almost done. Yayyyyyy..... * waves a pennant half-heartedly...*
Oh, and the Calgary Stamps won the Grey Cup. So you know what THAT means! Hubby was quite cheerful at dinner tonight! Yay!
G'night!
I'll update when I get back from the surgeon's hand clinic!
C.

No comments: