Tuesday 4 November 2008

Just a quick update before I start my Crazy Day....
Well... I am off to Physio again today. Hopefully we will discover why my middle knuckle is so stiff and achy (almost like I have arthritis or something goofy like that in that particular knuckle). I am not looking forward to the actual WORK of physio though. If someone would have told me in the summer that simply trying to move my pinky would make me break a sweat. I would have laughed. So incredibly hard. 
Yeah.....
Joke's on me. :)

But I have a day full of errands to run
- pick up Natty at 11:15 from Kindy
- make it to the Chiro for an 11:40 appointment
-head to Ikea to hopefully get replacement bolts and dowels for Liam's Big Boy Bed
- eat lunch (if I don't put it on the list,  I won't eat.) (Which I've been told isn't healthy for me)
- head to Shawnessy where I....
- take back my Library books to the Library
- Physio is at 2 until 3
 - the kids "Fun Bag" is packed with the nintendo DS's and some granola bars so HOPEFULLY they will be good while I "work it!"
-rush home to the 'Toks for Birdie when she gets home from school at 3:30
and then I still have to go to the 'Toks Library, the water store, and No Frills to pick up some bread.

No wonder I'm already tired! :D

Have a great day, and to all my American readers - GO OUT AND VOTE!

Later!
C.

No comments: