Monday 22 December 2008

So, This Is Christmas??

I am all done all my shopping, marketing, errands, wrapping... Thank the Lord above!
Even though I'm hosting Christmas Eve (for 15 people) and Christmas Day (for 14 people), I actually don't feel that stressed out. (Makes me wonder what's wrong with me, LOL!) The thing that's bothering me the most is just this Arctic weather we've got going on! (You try doing stuff outside when it's a -35 windchill!! Poor dog doesn't even want to PEE outside!)
But I've....
-gotten water
-gotten groceries and the turkey (which is defrosting in the fridge as I type)
-wrapped everything
-"arranged" the guest bathroom.

So far I need to still....
-bake Christmas cookies
-vacuum
-mop
-dust
-finish up laundry
-finish baking bread (I love my breadmaker!)
-figure out what we are eating for Christmas breakfast
-knit like crazy to get a scarf done for a lady at Hubby's work. (I'd like to have it done by the 24th)
-buy more milk and cream for Christmas morning coffee

All in all... not too bad of a "To Do" list. Pretty do-able. Especially since I'm not going to Physio until the 29th (I got a vacation! Woo!). Hurray!

My hand is pretty achy though.... I think it may be just the COLD. I find that my finger isn't as "bendy" as it normally is (but I haven't been wearing my Buddy Sleeve as much due to parties and having my hands in water). I keep on doing my passive stretching, but I feel like I"m pretty close to normal. Just, I can't bend my pinky! :D

That's me.
Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That's a pretty good list you've got left... make the kiddos vacuum and dust and the rest is easy :)

Put your hand in warm water or under a heating pad. I think it'll help reduce the ache.

Heidi said...

Merry Christmas!!!

I didn't forget :) really!