Thursday 7 August 2008

I'm Melting.... Again!

Well, it's HOT here.... again. A whopping 31 degrees today.... Which, on paper, doens't SEEM hot, but you factor in 1) no air conditioning and 2) I had the oven on today and it feels pretty hot in here. Plus, there's no breeze... At least not one I can catch....

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day....
We have the Dentist at 9 am. For all 6 of us. I'll let you know how THAT goes! LOL
The hot tub guy (or as I affectionately call him, "Jim, The Hot Tub Guy") coming over at 12-ish. I have to call him....
Our babysitter is coming over at 5, so that Hubby and I can go to a wedding (and CRAP!!! I forgot to get a gift!! SHIT!) in Calgary.

I've done a trial run of my Wedding Outfit, and all is good. I can't find my necklace that I was going to wear... Which is kinda bugging me, but oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess. I have other necklaces to wear... Just they are black. Kind of looks like I'm heading off to a funeral.

I'll try and get someone to take a photo of Hubby and I (because we honestly haven't taken a nice pic of ourselves in a few years!).

I gotta go cool down.... I'm sweltering.
Later!
C.

No comments: