Friday 1 August 2008

Happy Long.

I don't know about you, but up here, it's a Long Weekend this weekend! Yahoo!!!

That being said - of COURSE Hubby is busy all weekend with a stag party! *grin*
So, I am all alone.... All by my lonesome with my "posse" of kids. I'm looking forward to the simpler weekend, but I'm going to be so lonely.... Oh so lonely.... :(

So that's my weekend. I need to go grocery shopping as well.... (We are down to no bread, no mac & cheese, last stick of butter, and last jug of milk. No fresh produce.... We need to go shopping.) I was thinking about going to my usual grocery store, but (insert whining here) that means I'd have to pack my own groceries. And with 4 kids? That's a disaster waiting to happen. (And their grocery lanes that they send the food down after they scan it are freakishly short! Like, WTF???)
So I think I might try something new... I think I'll do my produce shopping at our local Farmer's Market this afternoon, and get my staple food items from a combo of stores.
Orrrrr, I'll just go to the liquor store and drink my troubles away! LOL

Have a great Long weekend, all.
C.

No comments: