Wednesday 10 September 2008

Been Gone So Long....

Ooooh..... Sorry everyone for not updating this more. I just realized that I haven't been writing as much. (Mostly because I'm 90% on the Mac most of the time, as opposed to being on the PC)
And boy oh boy..... Has it ever been BUSY here as of late!!!!!!
Michael started his football in earnest.... He had 1 exhibition game at the beginning of September, and has had 2 games since. (1 at McMahon Stadium during the U of C Dinos game and 1 at the Shriners fields in NW Calgary.) School is going well for him, and he's really liking his teacher.
Bridget - is liking grade 2, and I like her teacher. Other than that, she's been getting wiggly teeth (ewwww), and lost 1 on her second day of school. (Who knew that the school office would keep things like little plastic treasure boxes to put your teeth in? Lots better than the smushed up tissue I got when I was a kid in school!)
Natalie.... *sigh* Well, my "Latalie" is in morning Kindy, and on the first day, she came home crying. (Which didn't really make ME feel good at all....) So far, we are on Day 4 of Kindy, and the crying was just on the first day. We are working on trying not to get hurt feelings when someone accuses us of things we didn't do. We are also working on using our words to communicate our feelings. And we've gone back to having a daily nap (she goes out like a light, she's so tired!).
Liam.... He's lonely. Oh so lonely for his Latalie... He likes dropping her off at school, but gets very sad on the walk home. So far we've learned about taillights, headlights, bumpers and how cars have wheels.

And, I've come to the realization that I think I'm going to have to start up my dayhome again. The extra cash would be nice, and Liam is just so lonely. So I've been really praying about it, and asking the Lord for guidance and wisdom. I don't want to advertise... I've never advertised my dayhome. It would be great if the Lord would bring me the family that I'm supposed to work with.

Other than that, it's just life as usual around here. You know.....
C.

No comments: