Tuesday 20 January 2009

We Interrupt This For A Fast Breaking News Story...


So I had mentioned that I was "bleeding like a stuck pig" on my last update....
This just in - I was popping a stitch! (cue cat throw up noises)
When I was at Physio last night with the lovely Casual Diane, she mentioned that "Oh! I can see your stitch is pulling out!". I told her that I was bleeding quite excessively (well, at least in my ind I was), and she had a better look at it, and I was actually RIPPING the stitch out of my finger. 

Gross, hey???

So, we've Steri-stripped the sucker, and have allowed it to be a little more supported today. The bleeding is less today, and I've tried to maintain my bend. (Which is hard. YOU try not bleeding all over the RoboHand 3000!!!)

So yeah. Mystery solved. Unfortunately. (bleah!) 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

lol... glad you went to physio today :) hope it doesn't widen the scar in the future.