Friday 5 July 2013

Friday July 5 - 11 days Post-Op

Yesterday was a really bad day. I was to-the-bone exhausted (even though I hadn't done anything), dizzy, had vertigo - I was a hot mess. Ended up calling my GYN's office, and they faxed a requisition to my local Vampire lab for blood tests. Hubby rushed home from work, drove me there, and when I was done, pretty much dragged me out to the car (apparently I was getting slower and slower with each step). Happy fucking anniversary. That being said, I'm kinda waiting on a call from my doctor's office to see if I have something Diagnosable. I am so fucking sick of being so tired. I actually had a bit of a temper tantrum after Hubby and the kids left for a party (that I couldn't go to because I need to rest) - I am tired of not having my life. I stomped down the stairs and was yelling out to whatever Deity that if they didn't want me being active, they'd have to knock me the fuck out. I so meant it. I still do. Am I still dizzy? Hell yes. Am I still tired? Absofuckinglutely. Am I tired of mollycoddling my fucking body? Completely. This uterus has done nothing but fuck me over since I was 11 - it's out and it's STILL fucking me over!! ARGH!!!!! I am still dizzy and feel like my vision is narrowing with little dark bits dancing at the edges of my peripheral vision. I am so DONE with letting my body get away with fucking running the show!! I even posted a question on HysterSisters.com about extreme exhaustion after an ab hysterectomy, and they were all "ohhhh, it's *normal* - you just had emergency surgery!!". Yeah, well... Fuck that shit. I'm going to live my life. I'm tired of kowtowing to please others - most of all, my own traitorous shell of my physical self. Sorry... Just really pissed at how I'm not recuperating like how I thought I would. Called the doc's office. They have my results but the doc hasn't eyeballed them yet. If something pops out, they'll call me.

No comments: