Tuesday 22 January 2008

Funny Things Kids Say.

So my 8 year old son, Michael, and I were talking over dinner about how God created Adam and Eve.
He was very earnest in telling me that he was amazed that God could do such amazing things. In fact, he didn't know that Adam liked to eat ribs too!

I was kind of puzzled, so I asked him,"Well, what do you mean?"

Michael looked at me and replied,"Well, you know - after Adam was done his dinner of ribs, God took them and made Eve out of them!"

I tried so hard not to laugh, but I explained that Eve came from Adam's ribs in his chest, not his dinner.

Maybe that's why my husband likes ribs for dinner so much! :D

C.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

That is too funny!!

Missy said...

oh, that's good. I'm glad you wrote that down.

When he is older and you are ready for him to get married, just make him some ribs!!