Tuesday 22 January 2008

Standing in the Word...

I had the coolest thing happen last night. I was at my Ladies Bible Study, where we were finishing up the Beth Moore "Believing God" study, and afterwards we broke off into one large group to discuss stuff. And the leaders started to talk (and I felt that they were attempting a rebuke) - I felt this condemnation and judgment start to fall upon to my Spirit and all of a sudden a Scripture popped into my heart/mind:
"
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Romans 8:1)

As I said that to my inner man, I felt this condemnation slide right off of me, and I felt the peace of the Lord once again. It was so cool.

Just my 2 cents worth....
C.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I have said that verse to myself about 20 times recently. It is almost magical, isn't it??