Thursday 17 March 2011

Lent Day #9

Yes. I admit it. I had to count out how many days we are into Lent on my fingers using iCal.
Shut up. ;)

Well, I gotta say, I'm starting to feel very cut off from society... Very out of the loop. I mentioned this to Hubby and he grinned at me and said, "Isn't it a great feeling?". Granted, he also DEACTIVATED his Facebook account a couple of months ago out of choice, he wasn't convicted to give it up for Lent. I had to disagree with him - I don't like this feeling. I feel like I'm missing out on something, which is funny, because most of the stuff on Facebook is other people's drama. (And I just end up hiding the drama creators anyways.)

Other than that, I have noticed a sense of calmness and peace that I haven't experienced in quite some time. Which is nice.

Well, only 31 more days, right? *groan*

No comments: