Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentime's Day!

My girls are so funny..... We got into an argument this morning over the fact that I said that it was pronounced "Valentine's" while they swear up, down and sideways that it's Valentime's. So whatever..... I'll just laugh about this when they are 15..... :D

I'm going to unabashedly steal something.... *evil grin*
I read Dawn's blog called Because I Said So!, and she had posted this neat-o list, so I decided to use the wonderful functions of copy & paste and voila!

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
My recycling bins (Hubby doesn't know, but will know soon when the car detailer gets done with detailing the minivan!)

2. When was the last time you threw up
Ummmmm..... September 2007, I think.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I use the f-bomb...... I know. I DID used to use "Shit!" until Liam started saying "Chit, Mama! Chit!". I stopped that in a hurry.... But I only say it in my head. Out loud I say "Jingers!" which makes my hubby think I'm a moron.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Michael, Bridget, Natalie, Liam, Katy & Tyrone.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Doing Bridget's hair in Minnie Mouse buns (that's what she calls them)

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
washing dishes

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hopefully eating dinner! LOL

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope - no real desire to.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Be quiet!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Anything chocolate...... Or cheesecake. Or chocolate and cheesecake TOGETHER!!!! MMMMmmmmmm....

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Good question - I don't remember!

12. What are you wearing right now?
Attractive slippers, some cords and a pink tee shirt

13. What was the last thing you ate?
An Asian pear.... Yum.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No. I haven't bought new clothes so far this year!

15. When was the last time you ran?
Before baby #4 when I was insanely exercising everyday....

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Sports? I know not of this sports thing you mention.....

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My hubby....

19. Ever go camping?
Yes, and that's why it's now against my religion, same as ironing!

20. Do you have a tan?
LOL!!! You know I"m Canadian, right??? I could give Dita Von Teese a run for her money for "Whitest Whitey in the World"

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Nope....

25. What did your last IM say?
Bye!

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Getting ready to go to Kimberley BC on a road trip....

28. Where is your mom right now?
Haven't the foggiest idea.... She's a big girl now, and can do all sorts of stuff by herself!

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A wall with a calendar on it - there's pink fishies this month kissing.....

30. What color is your watch?
When I do wear a watch, it's a red one that I got free with some hand cream.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
My friends Darren & Cherise.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?

Not too sure.... I might if I would end up with no scars...

33. What is your birthstone?
emerald.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
Neither - I'm too cheap, I just eat at home.

35.How many kids do you want?
Some days, none. Other days, 4.

36. Do you have a dog?
Yes - her name is Katy and she is a Gordon Setter....

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Angela.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
It depends - I've met some cool people in the Church, but as for really famous people - no. I once saw Lee & Sandy Paley at the mall though.....

39. Any plans today?
I am gearing up to make a nice Valentine's Day dinner - roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, cake and cookies.

40. How many states have you lived in?
None. Well, if I'm going to be a brat, I have breathed, slept and eaten in 9, but the longest I've stayed in any state is 2 weeks. (Good old Hawaii!)

41. Ever go to college?
Not really - I went to Ministry School.

42. Where are you right now?
Uhhhh, at home?

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Other than my 2 year old throwing tantrums and/or licking me on the face, a dog who doesn't listen to a word I say, laundry that piles up and dishes that seem to get themselves dirty 24/7? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.... I live a peaceful existence.... (hysterical laughter...)

44. Last song listened to?
The last track off of Delirious' album "Mission Bell"

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Ironing, camping.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My slippers.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not that I know of....

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Oh dear God! I hope not!

51. What time is it?
3:31 pm.

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes....

53. Do you eat healthy?
Unfortunately, yes. Bleah.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Run a 3 ring circus.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
None that spring to mind....

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes. *ring, ring* "Hello?"

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Too old.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No. Is that like the United Nations theme park for kids?

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I nearly sliced off the side of my finger while cutting grapes off the stem (I was pregnant, of course). Looking back, I SHOULD have gotten stitches, but I was in such an exhausted fog that I didn't even think.

Enjoy your day!
C.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! I am still laughing at "chit!" That's too funny!