Saturday 9 February 2008

Irony At It's Best....

So, a little background to set this one up.......

I love it when I get emails from my IP that tell me that my mailbox quota has been exceeded....
Like this.....

An e-mail sent to you by T on Sat Feb 9 20:22:02 2008

was not delivered because it exceeded your current mailbox quota.

* The incoming message has exceeded the maximum "total bytes" that your
mailbox can still allow.

* The maximum "total bytes" your mailbox can hold: 15729664
* The maximum "total bytes" your mailbox can still allow: 5996162

The following is some additional information about the bounced message

* Incoming Message Subject: Fwd: [WARNING - NOT VIRUS SCANNED] Sheep news
* Incoming Message Size (bytes): 9733599

To fix this problem, log into Webmail and delete your e-mails from the server. This will increase the maximum .total bytes. that you mailbox can still allow. Webmail can be accessed at <http://webmail.telus.net>

If the incoming message size is too large, contact the sender to resend the message after reducing the message size.

For e-mail tips, visit us online at <http://www.telus.net/emailtips.html>.

For more information or if you need assistance please visit <http://help.telus.net/email> or e-mail us at helpdesk@telus.net.

Thank you.

TELUS

Rolling on floor laughing!!!! I prolly would have had enough room if they hadn't have sent me the email!!! (Okay, I went back and did the math, and I didn't have enough room, but STILL!!!! Funny stuff!)

Just thought it was really funny..... Can you tell it's almost my bedtime?? :D

C.

No comments: