Monday 14 July 2008

It is, quite possibly, one of my favorite weeks of the year.

That's right, folks!!!!

IT'S VBS WEEK!!!!!!

My kids are excited to go, I'm excited for them to go, and it gives me a good "feel" as to what the next school year is going to be like. I'm going to have 2 kids in school full time, and 1 going in morning Kindergarten. Yahooooo!!!! *Cindy cheers while doing a Happy Chair Dance*

So today was Day 1 of VBS. Poor Liam! He was just sort of not understanding what was going on. "Mummy, where Lally? Where Michael? Where Bribrit?"
But it was nice..... Just to have 1 kid with me while my "bigs" were in VBS.... It made me look like less of a freak - normally, people look at me, and hey.... I'm 31, and yes, I have 4 kids. (Kid overload! Whoa!) Then, I get the large family comments, and the inevitable "But you're done having kids now, right???" questions....
With just 1, I skip all of that altogether. It's kinda weird in a way! I get the sense that people think that Liam is my first child, not my fourth. (Which, hey.... Could happen, but it isn't the case with me. When I hit 30, my ovaries and fallopian tubes were OUT OF ORDER because I didn't want to be in my 30's and pregnant)

So kind of surreal, but really nice. It's nice to get the one-on-one time with my youngest.
But, it's time to go clean up, and get my shizz in order for tonight.
Bye!
C.

No comments: