Friday 25 July 2008

It's Our Annual Birthday Bash!

I have a great group of friends. There's 5 of us that I think of as "The Gang", and we were all born within 8 months of each other in 1977. And two of us have birthdays on the 26th and 27th of this month (no not me! But close!), so that gives us a great excuse to get together, share a meal and laugh until our sides ache.
It's always such a great time.
The 5 of us (and now our offspring) laugh and play games like this:

And we end up laughing so hard that either a beverage comes out a nose (that was me, last time), or someone threatens to pee their pants!
Aaaahhhh..... Good times....
*smiling just remembering the laughter*

So, we are gearing up for that tonight. Which, of course, means that I need to clean the house! Aaaahhh!!!! I need to vacuum, mop, clean the kitchen, I *think* I'll make some cupcakes, and I have food to prepare (marinating chicken, prepping potatoes, slicing watermelon). Not to mention making Hubby his lunch and taking it to him.
I can tell it's going to be an interesting day!!!
Have a great Friday everyone! (I know I will after all this work is done!)
C.

No comments: