Tuesday 8 July 2008

Tuesday, Tuesday....

Well, today's been a good day thus far.
We've......
-taken out the garbage
-gathered up the recycling
-taken the aforementioned recycling to the recycling depot
-drove the empty pop bottles by the bottle depot - and they were too busy, so we just drove on by
-went to our local Library
-signed my older 3 up for the Reading Race *cheers erupt from Cindy*
-came home, unloaded empty recycling bins, Library books and children (after chasing Liam around the garage for a few minutes)
-made Hubby his lunch, set it on the table
-made the children their lunches (6 peanut butter buns later....)
-cleaned Liam up and took him upstairs to his nap (blessed silence!)
-drove Hubby's lunch to him (I hope he likes it!)
-tidied up, took out garbage
-broke up arguments, and judged who's horse drawing looked better (I don't get it either....)

and now I'm blogging!! Wheeeee!

The UPS guy came at 4 pm yesterday - and let me just add in that he was possibly the sweetest UPS guy I've ever had the opportunity to meet! What a nice guy.
I'm still waiting on my toe ring though.... (I ordered one out of guilt, but that's a different post, for a different day).

Have a great afternoon! I"m off to go have something to eat!
C.

No comments: