Tuesday 22 July 2008

Tuesday.
Did you realize that 1 week ago today, I cut my finger? *sigh*

Well, today is looking to be not quite as hot as yesterday, thank the Lord. Yesterday, we hit a high of 31 Celsius here in Okotoks, which is DANG HOT for Southern Alberta! And now, as I sit writing this, a nice cool breeze is winding it's way thru my house. Aaaaah..... bliss.
So today should be about 21 Celsius, which is going to be heavenly. Last night, it was so hot in our house, I couldn't fall asleep until after 2! And then Hubby and I fought over the flat sheet (which he says he didn't steal, but WHATEVER!!! He is SO a flat sheet thief!), and it was just so incredibly hot all night. Ugh. I hate nights like that.

Well, that's all for me.... Gotta go get started on my list of things to do!
C.

No comments: