Thursday 10 July 2008

What a chilly day!



WOW. So for those of you that understand the Fahrenheit system better, let me translate for you.

51 F.

THAT'S IT!!!! 51! I am freezing, and I'm in yoga pants, and a tee shirt! I'm seriously thinking about putting on jeans and a sweater! Brrrr!

Other than that, nothing's really going on today. We painted river rocks yesterday (yes, I was THAT desperate! LOL) - I'll try to get some photos up of them. I was really pleased with my children's imaginations. We all had fun, and it was washable paint. Hallelujah! *grin*

Hubby is going out for dinner with his friend tonight.... I like to call it his "Date Night" in my head. (I know that he would just shake his head at that last comment, but ha ha ha!! It's MY blog, and I can say what I want! *sticks tongue out*) I never mind him going out for dinner with his friend.... Actually, come to think of it, I rarely deny him the opportunity for him to go out and have fun. (Actually, I rarely tell him "no", for that matter!) I like to think of it as if I allow him the "freedom" to go out, then he appreciates it/me all the more. Right??? *grin*
Plus, I really enjoy being home by myself. Odd, I know, but maybe that's MY "freedom".... I can read a book, and scarf down popcorn by myself. (I love nights like that!) And, I don't know about you - but I cannot get into ANY new shows this summer!
Reality shows=boring.
Sad, but for me, oh so true.

Other than that, the "natives" (read: my offspring) are getting restless, and I'm sort of running out of things to do with them to keep them from NOT fighting or bickering. (Somehow, the recycling depot just doesn't hold the same appeal for my almost 9 year old that it does for my almost 3 year old. Crazy, hey???)

We got the Mac back from WestWorld Computers!! Yippee! (I'm so glad - my iPod was in serious need of some new material to play!) So I am re-acquainting myself with Safari and iTunes, to see what I missed.

With that being said, I better get a move on if I'm to do any more recycling this afternoon..... (We are doing pop bottles this time) Supposedly we're getting rain this afternoon. *shrug*

Later!
C.

No comments: