Saturday 14 July 2007

Now I've reached the "Pulling Out My Hair" stage of the month...

Okay. I think I'm overwhelmed now.

My hubby and I had a great talk this morning about all the things that are going on with us as a couple, and I must admit, I do feel a bit better in regards to his desire to change careers.
Now that I can see that it is 6-12 months off, I'm not freaking so bad. I've decided not to borrow worry from tomorrow - I'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I was standing in my house today, looking at ALL that needs to be done still. (I don't want to list everything - I'll get depressed.) But, I'll keep on tackling it all one job at a time, and do my best.
Really, that's all I can ask of myself.

But another odd thing happened last night..... An old boyfriend that I deeply regret dating recently got back in touch with me on Facebook. Very odd, very blechhy, somewhat gross.
Supposedly he's married now, and has a daughter. He's living in Winnipeg. (Thank God for small mercies!)
It just dredges all sorts of emotions up. I've "found" my 2 other boyfriends on Facebook, and I am SOOOOOOO grateful that I didn't marry them and that I didn't even kiss them! (Now I sort of do the shudder-with-revulsion dance whenever I think of those 3 guys..... Not because they were gross, but because I wasn't even supposed to be dating them, and I KNEW it!)
I'm glad that he is happy and has moved on with his life (because I certainly have!). And, underneath the regret that I have for even being in a relationship that was so not supposed to be, I do wish him all the best.


Part of me just wants to sit down, have a good old cry and drink a big bottle of wine all in one chug. I know that alcohol won't fix anything, but I'd still like to have something alcoholic to drink. (Which is really humorous because I MAYBE have 7 drinks in a year! I just don't normally drink!)

But I did notice last night while I was watching telly that I've started to pull out hair. I'm not sure if it's due to stress, but I do think I need to stop. Otherwise, I'll end up bald!!! LOL

No comments: