Tuesday 17 July 2007

Well, fuck.....

I was just informed that my hubby might have to go away for business next week. When we are getting ready to put our house up on the market.

I'll give you three guesses as to how pleased I am.

*frowny face*

Yeah - so not pleased.

And, on a possible TMI side note - why oh why does God hook us up with partners that have differing sex drives???? Seriously - I am frustrated (in more ways than one) with this.
Honestly, I could have sex at least 1x a day. Maybe even 2x. (My record is 4x a day. Hubby wasn't so happy.)
We do go in waves though, where sometimes we go like rabbits, and then there's a 2 week dry spell. I've noticed that the longer we go without sex, the less I want it. If I'm getting it everyday, I'm giving a teen boy a run for the "Horniest Thoughts" crown. (I can't believe I just wrote that, but seeing that I promised to be honest and UNCENSORED on my blog, I'm not going to erase it!)

So, in a nutshell, I'm a little stressed out, I've got carpets to rip up, a main floor to empty, children to feed...... I'm tired already. Can I just go to bed now??? Please? Pretty please???

No comments: