Tuesday 17 July 2007

A quickie....

Sorry - this is going to be short. I have to run and go grab the older 3 in a few minutes, so I don't really have tons of time.
My hubby and I had a fight yesterday. I hate fights. Basically the fight was over us not communicating well. I mentioned a bunch of vacation ideas, and by him either correcting me, or challenging me, I perceived that as my ideas were either not good, or too expensive. (If you're going to challenge me, I'll just shut up. I'm not into someone constantly challenging me - it tells me that you don't want to listen to what I have to say.)
Sorry. I guess I'm still more angry than I thought. I was LIVID last night! So, I went out to the Library (my fave place!), I grabbed a Frosty at Wendy's (threw out 60% of it), grabbed my hubby a drink from Starbucks, then swang home, changed my clothes, and went to the dog park with my dog and my sister and her dog. I needed it. It was really nice.
Tonight is the Crunch night where we have to move all the furniture and rip up all the carpets. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I'm not looking forward to this! I'll be happy when it's all over, but the process is not so nice!
Check you later!

No comments: