Wednesday 11 July 2007

Opening post...

What an intimidating thing...... To sit down and type my thoughts out as they come. Uncensored. Raw. Vulnerable. No nicey-nice - just pure me.
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!


I've felt the urge, the compulsion to sit down and WRITE for a while now.
It's like a lightbulb went off in my head....... No one needs to tell me to write, or to give me the permission to write. If it's in my soul, I need to do it for me. Audience be damned! *grin*

So, some of this might be random musings, some may be poetry (even though it's been YEARS since I wrote poetry!!!), and some may be little stories or things that I am facing in my life. Who knows where this road will take me.
I do know that I may not share this with others. Right now, I have a feeling that it's just for me.
Like a journal, but online where my kids can't scribble on the pages! :)

May the freedom that I seek, that I crave, come through this cyber scribbling.
May my thoughts be cohesive and complete.
May I be truthful in all things, no matter the situation I face.

<3
C.

No comments: